Alex is an experienced project manager who has experience in planning and developing major infrastructure projects in both the UK and Australia. He has worked within both the infrastructure development group at TfNSW and the ACT Government. During this period, he has brought project management expertise in the procurement and delivery stages on key transport projects including North West Rail and Capital Metro Light Rail.
Alex has a well -developed core set of project management skills and a reputation as a committed and effective team player. He is currently working on some of Australia’s largest road infrastructure projects and adding value to client teams by applying his knowledge and expertise to deliver quality outcomes.
- Project development and appraisal
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Development and implementation of project controls and processes
- Risk identification and management
Qualifications & Memberships
- Association for Project Management (UK)
- MSc Project & Enterprise Management, UCL 2009
- BA History & Politics, QMUL 2007
- M4M5 Link | SMC
- North West Rail Link | TfNSW
- Sydney Gateway |RMS
- Capital Metro Light Rail | ACT Govt
- Sydney Light Rail | TfNSW