Ismet is a civil engineer with over 10 years’ experience in engineering consulting and project delivery. With a background in road and rail projects, he brings sound expertise in each phase of a project’s lifecycle – from initial concept, through procurement and on to delivery.
Ismet has worked in client teams on some of Australia’s largest transport projects. His capabilities include managing multidisciplinary teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions that meet client’s functional and commercial targets.
- Project development and design management
- Project planning and interface management
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams
- Program and cost focus
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours – Class 1) UOW.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) UOW.
- Professional member Engineers Australia.
- Western Harbour Tunnel and BeachesLink | RMS
- New M5 | SMC
- Sydney Gateway |SMC
- M4 East | SMC
- Sapphire to Woolgoolga | RMS