Jeremy is a professionally qualified Engineer with over 10 years’ experience, specialising in project management roles during the construction of complex railway infrastructure projects on behalf of both the public sector agencies and private sector organisations.
He has proven experience in the delivery of safe and environmentally sound project outcomes in Australia and overseas. His broad project experience covers all stages of the project development and delivery cycle for both greenfield and brownfield projects including, scheduled and unscheduled shutdowns during the planning and delivery of projects of all sizes.
- Infrastructure development and project management
- Project planning and interface management
- Project controls and reporting
- Managing multi-disciplinary project teams
- Stakeholder management and liaison
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) Electrical and Telecommunications, Edith Cowan University
- Diploma of Signalling Engineering
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Yarra Trams | PTV
- Regional Rail Link | Regional Rail Link Authority
- Lidcombe to Granville Corridor Upgrade | Novorail