Katrina is a senior executive with an extensive background in the planning, procurement and delivery of complex rail and road infrastructure and business transformation projects. With key strengths in strategic program management, commercial and transaction management, Katrina has successfully led project teams for business case development, project planning, procurement and delivery in the areas of public transport, infrastructure, organisational change, transition and operational mobilisation.
Katrina’s extensive understanding of technical information coupled with her wide transaction and contractual knowledge enables her to build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders to manage competing priorities and develop integrated solutions that focus on minimising risk and maximising cost efficiencies for clients.
- Strategic interface management
- Transaction and contract management
- Program and project management
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Project governance
Qualifications & Memberships
- Masters in Business Administration
- Diploma in Project Management
- M4-M5 Link |SMC
- Capital Metro Light Rail | ACT Government
- Commonwealth Game Benefits Management Planning| Gold Coast City Council
- Gold Coast Rapid Transit | Gold Coast City Council