A professionally qualified executive with over 15 years’ experience, acting in strategic management roles during the planning and development of major infrastructure projects. Matthew has extensive international project and consultancy experience, having previously worked in the UK, India and Australia for both public and private sector clients. Matthew has led numerous project teams developing of business cases, planning, procuring and delivering complex projects.
Matthew has diverse skills and has broad experience in business reform, project and program management and project controls across the project lifecycle.
- Major infrastructure development and project management
- Project leadership and business case
- Procurement, commercial management and negotiation
- Managing multi-disciplinary project teams
- Program governance, controls and reporting
Qualifications & Memberships
- BSc (Hons) Built Environment, Sheffield Hallam University
- MRICS, Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, 2005 Project Management Faculty
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors NSW Regional Non-Executive Board Member
- WestConnex M4-M5 Link | SMC
- WestConnex New M5 | RMS
- North West Rail Link | TfNSW
- Western Express Program | TfNSW