Rex has over 20 years’ experience working with some of NSW Government agencies and some of Australia’s largest private sector organisations . He has been involved in all stages of infrastructure planning and delivery and has helped manage the delivery of key road improvements including the Sapphire to Woolgoolga and Kempsey Bypass projects on the Pacific Highway. Rex has also delivered large rail projects and this background provides him with a unique skill set which makes him a key contributor to the MBB team.
Rex has worked in project management teams during the definition, development and procurement stages of some of Australia’s biggest infrastructure projects. Rex’s forward thinking approach together with his contracting background allows him to identify and manage constructability and commercial issues early in a project lifecycle.
- Design – construction interface management
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Commercial negotiation
- Construction management and contract administration
Qualifications & Memberships
- Chartered Member, Engineers Australia
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Masters of Business & Technology
- M4-M5 Link | RMS
- Barangaroo Ferry Hub | TfNSW
- Museum Station Upgrade | TfNSW
- Sapphire to Woolgoogla | RMS
- Kempsey Bypass | RMS