Tim is an experienced civil design engineer with significant consultancy experience at some of Australia’s leading consultancies. His professional approach and effective communication skills make him an ideal fit for project manager roles which require a high degree of team leadership and stakeholder engagement.
Tim has worked client side within integrated project teams, he has a sound understanding of the key success factors for delivering major projects, particularly in terms of design, costings and programme specification. Tim is currently helping our clients to plan and deliver some of Australia’s flagship transport infrastructure projects.
- Project and program management
- Project development and design management
- Stakeholder management and liaison
- Cost management
- Effective communication
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Hons I), The University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Commerce (Econometrics), The University of Sydney
- HarbourLink | RMS
- Sydney Gateway | RMS
- WestConnex New M5 (Stage 2) | SMC
- WestConnex M4 East (Stage 1B) | SMC
- Bringelly Road Upgrade Stage 1 | RMS